Check out our galleries to know more about us!
- Selina, having worked in both Singapore and Malaysia, enjoyed a wonderful experience in the credit card, hospitality and aerospace industries, providing administration, sales and customer support functions.
- Now she's paying full attention taking care of Homestay students as a Mother.
- Mr. Vincent Lee is the Founder of Homestay Placement Service in Singapore
- Vincent has spent the last 30 years working for various multinationals both listed as well as local companies in managerial and senior positions.
- Since Year 2002, together with his wife, Selina, they have decided to provide a “Home-away-from-home” environment for foreign students.
I am happy here. I have a guardian who takes care of me and guides me. I have got friends who I can talk with. The environment is excellent for me to do my O levels.
I like to stay here. When I make mistakes, my guardian guides and & mentors me. There are house rules which I follow and are good for me. There is a time to play and a time to study. We have time to learn and go out with schoolmates and interact with Singapore friends. We can study without being disturbed. I am happy that I am learning and improving every day.
Mr. Vincent Lee: + 65 9788 2779
Mr. Duy Nguyen: +84 938 05 02 03
Mr. Vichai: +66 83035 5953
Mr. Ayan: +77 77269 8888
Ms. Yana: + 77 01727 1110
Mr. Kengo Yamada: +81 907227 0576
Mr. Harry Yoshida: +81 90379 5972